Profile: Corporate Practice, M&A
Kirill has been consulting for more than 12 years in the field of corporate law on the establishment of companies and joint ventures, as well as liquidation and bankruptcy. Kirill has considerable experience in the issues that arise in the course of daily business activity: contract approval, customs clearance, leasing relations, tax and labour disputes.
On his own and together with the team, he carried out more than 50 corporate projects, including purchase and sale of businesses and real estate, resolving infrastructure issues of manufacturing enterprises, supporting hiring and dismissal of top managers.
Before joining BBNP, Kirill worked as a corporate lawyer for a number of major Russian companies.
Expert of OOO Business Russia, Moscow Regional Division
Member of the Association of Lawyers of Russia
- Advising an oil company on the pre-trial settlement of a shareholder dispute including mediator functions
- Oil company restructuring
- Advising RUHRPUMPEN, an oil equipment company, on delivery issues
- Successful representation of CORNING in a dispute with the Federal Customs Service of Russia
- Advising the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRR) on real estate and leasing
- Support of the Russian part of a major M&A transaction of TOMKINS Group
- Support of a major M&A transaction in the field of electronics
- Advising GATES on antitrust issues. Negotiation of transactions
- Support of TEKFEN's international contract for construction of a gas pipeline in the Far North
- Support of Barry Callebaut factory's infrastructure project
- Support of negotiations with AO AvtoVAZ on the supply of components to the conveyor
- Successful representation of the Client's interests in court in a dispute with Huawei in the case of recovery of large debts for services rendered
- Successful challenge of the transactions on withdrawal of assets from the debtor's companies under the bankruptcy procedure and return of assets to the bankruptcy estate
- Advising foreign companies on
- labour law: employment, dismissal, guarantees, development of employment documentation, bonus plan, phantom options for management, job instructions
- transfer pricing and functional analysis of the distributor contract system
- additional issue of shares, powers of the Board of Directors
- establishment of joint ventures
He is a graduate of the Faculty of Law of HSE (Higher School of Economics).
Diploma with Honours.
Completed postgraduate study at HSE (Higher School of Economics)
- 2020 Article. Ten Factors for Losing the Director's Loyalty.
- 2014 What Will the Expansion of Minority Rights Lead To. Finam.info
- 2013 Comment for Company magazine, Issue 40, regarding an SMS attack on Vozrozhdenie Bank
- 2013 Comment for Commercial Director magazine on outstaffing
- 2013 Comment on amendments to the Tax Code of the Russian Federation on recognition of theft losses as expenses. Administrativnoe Pravo (Administrative Law) Journal
- 2012 Holding a seminar on startups in Skolkovo. Main Startup Problems and Options for Their Solution. Main Investment Mechanisms.
- 2011 Article. Validity of Loan Agreement in the Absence of Its Original Copy
- 2011 HR Director Journal, comment on application
- 2010 Media Legislation as Killing of Blogs. Computerra
- 2010 Expert of Press Club TV program, Culture TV Channel. Debate Topic: Are Blogs Mass Media?
- 2010 Torrents: Are They Piracy or Not? Computerra
- 2008 Land Raiding. The Yurist (Lawyer) newspaper. The Ezh-Yurist newspaper published an article of Kirill Shcherbakov, a BBNP's lawyer. The article was prepared on the basis of the materials of the First All-Russian Land Congress held in October 2008, in which BBNP took part