Profile: Corporate Law
Konstantin mainly works in the field of corporate law: establishment and liquidation of companies, conduct and execution of corporate procedures, preparation of corporate documents, support of reorganization procedures.
Konstantin's professional competence includes analysis of legal risks and their prevention in the course of commercial activities within the Russian Federation, implementation and protection of exclusive rights to intellectual property. Konstantin successfully represents business interests in arbitration courts and courts of general jurisdiction.
Before joining BBNP, Konstantin worked as a lawyer for a large Russian IT company.
Some of his Successful Projects:
- Development and implementation of changes in the corporate structure of the group of companies involving foreign jurisdictions in order to optimize business processes and management
- Development and implementation of a tax optimization plan for an international group of companies
- Support of procedures for obtaining public grants and implementation of joint business projects with the government
- Successful negotiation of cross-border contracts (joint venture, delivery) and their subsequent execution
- Advice on additional issue of shares, revision of the company's employee stock option plan
- A full analysis of the company's documentation and activities and their subsequent alignment to comply with the laws of the Russian Federation and the EU on the implementation of e-commerce
- Representation of GATES and DAMIANI in court in consumer protection disputes
- Repeated successful pre-trial settlement of disputes
- Support of inspections performed by regulatory bodies: successful early identification of risks and their elimination
- Representation of companies to state agencies during inspection activities
Master of Laws. Kutafin Moscow State Academy of Law (MSAL).
Diploma with Honours
Currently, he is a post-graduate student at Kutafin MSAL
- 2019 Speaker and regular participant of IP Academy, Scientific and Practical Conference on Intellectual Property Problems
- 2017 Report on the Significance of the Standard for the Defence Counsel in Criminal Proceedings for the Bar, Society and the State. Publication in the Collection of Reports of the Legal Forum